Sunday, June 03, 2007

Bristol Zoo 2

A return to Bristol zoo on saturday, impressed with all the changes that have been made since last year, with still more in progress. With the hot weather quite a few of the animals were being more elusive and lazy than last time, but at least this time I didn't mess up my camera settings!




Nice shot of a fruit bat, took loads both times, including mother and baby shots, but this one is probably the best I think.



Another bunch I never showed photos of last time, the Prairie dogs.




This time with lots of just emerged young at feeding time.





We also went around Bristol docks, but had spent soo long at the zoo that we were too late to see any of the Festival of Nature event, which I was pretty gutted about. It was still really nice wandering around though, so nice I completely failed to get any good photos.

No comments: