Sunday, July 20, 2008

Taking the Plunge!

My photo skills were put to the test on saturday when I was asked to photograph my sister-in-laws wedding! The day was fantastic, both as a guest and as photographer. Not perfect, but as good as circumstances allowed.

Tyler keeping the rings safe.
Thankfully the weather was nice, although the passing clouds and strong Sunlight made for some challenges.

Emily arriving in her pink Cadillac.
Thankfully I didn't have any photos to take inside the church, except for the register signing. With poor lighting and taken mid-ceremony they were probably the biggest challenge and really tested my kit.


Congratulations Dan and Emily.
A big thank you for trusting me to take your wedding photos!






Anything I'd do differently with hindsight? A few things, but with; the kit I had available, the factors that happened that were outside my control and my only knowledge gained from books, magazines and websites, I'm pleased with the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi mark, just wanted to say a big thanks for the wonderful job you done on our special day, you take amazing pictures. thanks again emily xx