Thursday, April 01, 2010

Happy Easter!

An odd mix of pics today, still catching up from the last few weeks photos. I do have a working PC now though! So with a long weekend ahead I am hoping to get out and possibly post some more over the next few days. I'd also like to thank Canon for my sturdy 50D, after I dropped my camera for the first time in over 4 years digital photography! Ouch! Not a nice moment, but thankfully with no immediate damage.
.
.
.
Another Robin! Seems they are everywhere at the moment, so I have added a packet of mealworms to my kit to lure them closer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some nice incidental lighting on our nieghbourhood visiting cat, strong backlight from the Sun and gently front lit by the open door, like a naturally occuring studio setup.

1 comment:

Angela said...

The Robin photo is fabulous, and you know I love that kitty shot :)