Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas 2010


Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, best wishes for a great new year!
With a bit of a backlog of photos to get through I've decided to upload a special Christmas multi-panorama post today. Without really noticing, I appeared to have taken several over the last few weeks. If I'm being philosophical, then I think it's because the snow has led to scenic panoramas, but since I live in a pretty flat area, it's naturally lent itself to this format. The cynical part of me argues that it's lazy and an easy way out of not finding "proper" landscape spots, but I kind of like them anyway...

Winter Sunrise at Lacock

Oakfields at Whitley

St Marys in the snow

The Snowball Stand-off

More to come soon as and when time allows...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice one baby, they are all great shots you have captured the feel of these lovely places so well and they remind me of some great days :) xxx