Friday, August 26, 2011

Everything must go!

The trip to Bournemouth Air Festival didn't quite go to plan, so no shots of Spitfires or the Red Arrows as a nine. RIP Flt Lt Jon Egging. With my tour to Europe and North Africa only a week away I'll be trying to keep my camera kit charged, ship-shape and empty of shots. My folder of discarded shots has been stacking up a little lately and as I've not been too active posting (and probably won't be the whole time away) I thought I'd just post them all up...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

some really cool shots:)...you must have a clear out more often. cant wait to get some blown up for the walls xxx

Dave F Barker said...

Some fine shots you have there Mark,

How long is your tour going to last? and where are the place you will be visiting?

Mark said...

Riding my motorcycle through France, Spain, Morocco and back up through Portugal for 6 weeks. :)

Will be back hopefully with plenty of photos to blog in mid-october!

Dave F Barker said...

Wow that sound fabulous, have a great time, look forward to reading your blog and seeing your images