Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo-nephology

ISO200, 33mm, f/13, 1/60s, -1.3ev, circular polariser, desaturate, levels, curves, vignette, noise reduction

ISO100, 21mm, f/13, 1/50s, -1.3ev, circular polariser, cropped,  levels, curves

ISO400, 16mm, f/6.3, 1/50s, -1ev, circular polariser, noise reduction, levels,curves, vignette  

Three shots taken down a lane that I travel down all the time, but never actually look for possible shots.  With some great cloud formations in the evenings lately I challenged myself to taking some shots locally instead of slipping into a "nice sky, if only I was at .. " (somewhere more overtly photogenic) mindset.   


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these shotts, we need to get one or two printed :) amazing to think a few mins from your doorstep and you can create these.....well done you x