Monday, March 31, 2014

iPlayer recommendation



While I may not be updating my vid links above, I'm still watching plenty of YouTube and photographic vids.  I will get around to updating the vids and channel links soon.  In the meanwhile, a nice little program on iPlayer at the moment about Albert Watson (Pinterest, Wikipedia)...


http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03y85dl/What_Do_Artists_Do_All_Day_Albert_Watson/


.. well worth a watch if you have access to view iPlayer content (imho).


I also purchased a new flash unit, a gentle-on-the-wallet (at least in the short term) .. Yongnuo YN-568EX II.  I've been impressed by the wireless flash triggers I bought from this company so thought I'd try their highly rated flash unit too.   Compared to the Canon 420EX I've been using immediate impressions are excellent - finally manual controls on the back, intelligent E-TTL, high speed sync, fast recycle times at half/quarter power and a tad more output power.  Just have to see how that "Made in China" reputation holds out when it comes to longevity. 

No comments: