Monday, November 10, 2014

Wasting time!

 
Well.. it's been a while!  Since I last posted I've toured Scotland on my motorcycle, got a place on the 2015 London Marathon, turned 40 years old, spent 4 days in Amsterdam, passed my PADI Open Water scuba diver certification and luckily enough I took some photos along the way! 
 
Here are some landscapes and scenic photos I took around Scotland to get us going ...
 
 
 
Some maps & tokens and our tour sticker as a reminder of our trip. 
Note: The inner tube is just in case I forget that I had a rear wheel blow out on a 50mph corner along the way!  

Just one of the roads that made riding 800 miles to get there absolutely worth it
ISO100, 135mm, f/5, 1/640s, -0.7ev


Glen Coe
ISO100, 16mm, f/22, 1/30s, -1.7ev, circular polariser, tripod, cable release, ND8 filter, levels, curves

Glen Coe
ISO100, 16mm, f/22, composite of bracketed exposures, circular polariser, tripod, cable release, ND8 filter, levels, curves 

Fairy glade
ISO100, 35mm, f/16, 5s, circular polariser, ND8 filter, tripod, cable release, levels, blur 

Rustic highland bridge
ISO100, 18mm, f/22, 1/2s, -2ev, circular polariser, ND8 filter, tripod, cables release, levels, curves


The very cool old bridge at Carrbridge
ISO100, 35mm, f/22, 1s, circular polariser, ND8 filter, tripod, cable release, levels, curves



No comments: