Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas!

 
A rapid post just to wish everyone a happy, merry, cheerful and peaceful Christmas.
I thought I'd go with some full on cheesy Robins in the snow to go with the season.
Here's hoping for some snow at some point over the next few months so I can top up on some frosty winter-scapes.
 
The blog may be slow, but I have been out a few times between decorating, working late, Christmas shopping and generally being lazy.  I still have some photos from Scotland and Amsterdam to post as well as some fairly cool urban graffiti and a failed trip to shoot the Geminid meteor shower, which turned into a pretty extreme sub zero hill top long exposure session .. all will appear at some point - possibly all in a rush while I have time off over the next couple of weeks.
 
 




No comments: