Sunday, September 02, 2007

Great Dorset Steam Fair 2007

Down south on saturday for a fantastic day at the best steam rally in the local universe. The sound and smell of oily, smoke churning engines is magical - well worth expanding the hole in the ozone layer for. Really pleased with some of my photos, I think they captured some of atmosphere pretty well..



..Emily the shire horse

..sunset and steam engines







..panoramic view of most of the site (it was massive, this doesn't show just how big it is)..




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the private joke, What exactly are you trying to say!! You're not too tall for a slap!
(only joking, love your pics keep up the good work)
From the real Emily

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

I'm very interested in the panoramics you have been sharing can you tell me if you are joining/tiling pics or if it is a lens you are using and if so which one???

Thank you