Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wales 2



The panoramic view is stitched using Photoshop CS3, I had to tweak it manually in a couple of places, but the automatic photomerge process is excellent. (I guess for the price of CS3 it should be!).


The program I used to use was Serif PanoramaPlus, looks like I got it off a magazine disk though, as the latest copy is £40. It was usually okay, sometimes it got confused and didn't stitch all of the images, but I expect they may have improved that in the new version 3.

The vertical panorama (far left) was just stitched manually in CS3.







2 comments:

Anne Wigfull said...

Fantastic - as always, thanks for sharing some of your work

AliKat (WOTFGM's) said...

Thanks for the info on the Panoramic photo's. Have to check out that Serif one cause I know CS3 is beyond my pocket