Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mov Rev - Vantage Point

I was kind of disappointed with this movie, I thought I was going to like it because it had loads of my favourite actors in, but I just really struggled to like the rewind storytelling and to me the plot just served this effect rather than the other way around. No doubt if your two favourite TV moments are 24 and Groundhog Day you'll love it, but I just didn't. The highlight by far is the car chase, which shows the US can almost do as good as Bourne when they put their minds to it! ;o)

8:00:00 out of 12:00:00

Better than watching a scratched JFK DVD on a broken DVD player, not as good as flicking between Lost, 24 and Groundhog day for 90 minutes.

And to brighten up this post here's a bumble bee bum..


2 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Just voted on your poll.. you need another category called - I think they are all fantastic-.
Bestwishes
Maggie

Helen said...

Hi, fantastic photos as Maggie says. Thank you for putting them up for us to see.