Friday, May 24, 2013

Bovine Sunset



 
Have been running lately, despite my lack of natural running ability, managed to run a charity 5k race last weekend.  It has however, been many kinds of torture!  Not just the physical and mental challenge, but my training path takes me through countryside, often at Sunset, surrounding me with photogenic views without my camera (a photographers curse).  I have to confess that,
as if running out of choice isn't crazy enough, I have actually considered options to allow me to run carrying my camera, but until my fitness greatly improves I am just channelling it into motivation to get out with my camera on my rest days.
 
Hazy dandelions, distant church spires and silhouetted Swallows, but this was my favourite.  A rim lit happy dairy cow, grazing on the farm I used to work on was I was young.
 
Off to Gloucester Tall Ships festival tomorrow, then local Folk festival for the rest of the weekend.. weather looks handy.. full moon too .. see what I can snap along the way..
 
Have a great bank holiday weekend!

 



ISO640, 275mm, f/5.6, 1/400s, -1ev, noise reduction

No comments: